CAKEPAN, PIE PAN, BAR PAN AND LID
- Follow recipe for time & temperature and greasing if required.
- Do not use aerosol "non-stick" sprays which may cause sticky build-up; solid shortening works best
- For easy clean-up, wash the pan promptly with hot, soapy water using a soft sponge or nylon scrubber. Washing the pan in the dishwasher will lead to staining of the metal.
- The lid is not suitable for oven use.
- Do not wash the lid or pan in the dishwasher.
- Dry pan and lid thoroughly before storing.
- Not suitable for acidic foods (tomatoes, citrus fruits, etc) or long-term food storage.
- This bakeware will Never Rust.
- Scratches will NOT affect its performance.