Tis the season for holiday parties! These delicious and easy Cheesy Bacon Rotel cups will fly off the plate! But they are so easy to make you can double or triple this recipe to feed your crowd. Even if you don’t like mayo give these a try, you can’t taste the mayo once it all melts into the goodness. As always be sure to carry them in your That’s my Pan with monogram lid so everyone knows who to Thank!!
- 3 (1.9 ounce) boxes of frozen Mini Phyllo (Fillo) Shells (15 per box)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilies), drained
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked bacon
- OR 1 (2.8 ounce) bag Oscar Meyer Real Bacon bits
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove phyllo shells carefully from their boxes. No need to thaw. Place shells onto a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Rotel tomatoes and bacon pieces. Once combined, stir in the cheese. Scoop 2 Tablespoons of filling into each phyllo shell. Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!