My son LOVES to cook! He brought me his Better Crocker Junior Cook Book today and asked if we could make a recipe. He chose Frozen S’more Pudding bars. I thought you might enjoy this easy and delicious recipe to make with your kids while they are out on summer break if you have a little sous chef such as myself. When we were done “cooking” he said “Ohh momma can I wash the dishes?!” “Ha Ha sure son have at it!” He will make some woman very happy one day!
Enjoy making these memories in your That’s my Pan bakeware!
- Put butter in microwave safe bowl- melt for 30-40 seconds
- Put graham crackers in bag and with rolling pin crush into fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs into the baking pan. Add sugar. Add melted butter. Stir with wooden spoon spread mixture evenly in baking pan. Put the baking pan in the freezer for 10 min
- Melt fudge ice cream topping in microwave and pour all over chilled crust. Sprinkle 1 cup of marshmellows on top of fudge.
- Pour milk into the large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes on medium speed. Use a rubber scaper to gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Pour the pudding on top of marshmallows. Use the rubber scraper to push evenly into baking pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the marshmallows and miniature chocolate pieces on top of the pudding. Cover with foil and put into refrigerator for 1-24 hours before serving. Or freeze until firm.