This is recipe, simple, and DELICIOUS! Perfect for those nights when you are the go and some good comfort food. It came out perfectly in our 9×13″ Glass Baking Dish as well! Find the recipe below & let us know what you think of it – ENJOY!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (300 ml) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (300 ml) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (500 g) package frozen French fries, any style (We used Tater Tots)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scramble fry ground beef until cooked.
- Drain off grease.
- Then add salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add both soups and stir until well blended.
- Heat through on stove and then transfer to 9 X 13 glass pan.
- Cover beef mixture with the french fries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until fries are crispy.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of casserole and return to oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.