The easiest pork chop recipe imaginable, and soooo tasty! Our Personalized Glass Baking Dish works fantastic for the recipe. Add this try recipe to your must try list. Oh, and it’s family friendly!
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×13″baking dish. Our Personalized Glass Baking Dish works great!
- Rub pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, add chops, and brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Place onions in skillet, and cook until browned. Pour in mushroom soup and milk; stir until blended. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Arrange sliced potatoes evenly in prepared baking dish. Arrange chops on top of potatoes. Pour soup mixture over chops.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover, and bake 30 minutes more, or until potatoes are tender.