We LOVE easy recipes and this one will have your mouth watering while it’s cooking! The best part about this recipe is you can get creative with it as well. Use your favorite cheeses, seasonings, meats, and more. You can even get really creative with the dipping sauces. Our personalized glass trio dish sets were perfect to heat up dipping sauces and store them when we were done too. No waste! Hope you enjoy 🙂
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of a really good Italian seasoning (link in post) or parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni (we used the turkey)
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder (it’s amazing)
- Your choice of sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters (as shown in the photo)
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Place into a 9×13 Baking Dish (LOVE OURS)! Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot or eat right out of the pan if you cannot wait 🙂
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!