Need a delicious side for your Christmas Party or Gathering? Oh, do we have just the recipe for you. This Ranch Potatoes recipe is perfect and EASY!
- 8-10 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, dived
- salt & pepper
- 6 slides bacon, cooked & crumbled
Add the potatoes to a saucepan. Add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cook about 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender; drain. Place drained potatoes into a greased 9×13″ baking dish. Our Personalized Glass Baking Dish worked perfect here!
In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt & pepper to taste; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle crumbled bacon and remaining cheese over the top. Bake, uncovered at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Finally – Enjoy!