These Cheese Stuffed Pull-Apart Biscuits will make the perfect side for Thanksgiving Dinner! They are fun, super easy, and give a list boost on your traditional biscuits for any meal. The entire pan was gone in no time! Our Personalized 9″ Pie Pan worked perfect for this recipe. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 cubes (3/4 inch) Cheddar, Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, heated, if desired
1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch round pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir together Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
2 Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten each to a 2-inch round. Place 1 cheese cube in center of each biscuit round. Bring dough up around cheese cube; press edge to seal and shape into a ball. Roll in butter, then in Parmesan cheese mixture. Place 1/4 inch apart in pan.
3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; serve warm with pizza sauce.