Recipe Tuesday = Taco Tuesday this week! This Taco Bake is the perfect dinner recipe that allows you to incorporate all of your favorite taco toppings and completely customize it to your liking. Try it out tonight!
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 oz pkg. taco seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls (8)
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 3 cups Dorito chips
- Garnish: Pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream (optional)
- Cook hamburger in medium skillet over medium heat until cooked through, drain.
- Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, water, and diced tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a Glass 9 x 13 inch pan press out crescent rolls and flatten to form a crust.
- Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
- Crush Doritos and put them on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min.
- Garnish and serve warm.