So it seems that we have been doing a lot of taco recipes lately! Taco recipes are so versatile, easy, and can be made unique though. This Taco Pie recipe also shows off what you can do in our adorable personalized pie tins. You can truly make any pie! This recipe can be made with your favorite taco toppings, chips, and more! Easy week night recipe to feed the whole family. Also great for leftovers. Enjoy!
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large fry pan, brown the ground chuck. Drain off the oil. Stir in seasoning mix, water, and olives. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place triangles in an ungreased 10-inch pie pan, pressing to form a crust. Sprinkle 1 cup corn chips over the bottom of crust. Spoon meat mixture over crust and corn chips. Spread sour cream over meat mixture, and cover with cheese. Sprinkle remaining corn chips over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.