Over the weekend we celebrated an 8th birthday! Tarah’s favorite candy is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups so we wanted to make a cake that we knew she would love.
The recipe is just a Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic White Cake Mix altered with about 3/4 cups of peanut butter! The cake is chocolaty and full of peanut butter but not overall rich.
- 1 Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic White Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 whole eggs
- 3/4 cup of Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Frosting
- 6 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Follow the Pillsbury Moist Supreme White Cake Mix Instructions but add the peanut butter!
- Set your oven to 350F.
- Prepare pan to keep cake from sticking by lightly coating bottom of pan with no-stick cooking spray or using shortening and a flour dusting. For Bundt® cake coat entire pan.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil, peanut butter, and eggs in a large bowl until moistened. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Bake at 350F for 34-38 minutes in your 9×13″ Cake Pan.
- . When toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, your cake is done. Cool 10-15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool cake completely before frosting.
- Chop up as many Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups as you would like an sprinkle over the top!
This Reese’s Peanut Butter Cake had everyone’s approval… some just couldn’t help but eat it by the handful.
It is easy to say that everyone finished their cake in no time – making for a very happy birthday girl.
If you are looking for an easy recipe that will satisfy everyone at a party… this is just the recipe for you! Our 9×13″ Non-Stick pans work perfect because the cake will not stick & if you are transporting the cake, the decorate, personalized lid is just a bonus! ENJOY!