We had a pot luck here at That’s My Pan!® and this Veggie Pizza Recipe was a hug success! This recipe is a must try and very easy to add your own favorite veggies. Also looks WONDERFUL in our 9×13″ Personalized Bar Pan with Designer Series Lid!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix or Dill Weed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
*** Add more Veggies as you please!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9×13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, cauliflower, shredded carrots, and Cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.
This is recipe, simple, and DELICIOUS! Perfect for those nights when you are the go and some good comfort food. It came out perfectly in our 9×13″ Glass Baking Dish as well! Find the recipe below & let us know what you think of it – ENJOY!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (300 ml) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (300 ml) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (500 g) package frozen French fries, any style (We used Tater Tots)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scramble fry ground beef until cooked.
- Drain off grease.
- Then add salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add both soups and stir until well blended.
- Heat through on stove and then transfer to 9 X 13 glass pan.
- Cover beef mixture with the french fries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until fries are crispy.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of casserole and return to oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
This meal has the best of both worlds: it tastes amazing and is also prepared and ready in under 20 minutes. Even better, it’s all cooked in 1 pan – even the pasta. Our Personalized Beechwood 5-Piece Utensil Set are our featured product in this dish.
Oh – and when you calculate the calories by substituting healthier options in the ingredients, it’s only 420 Calories Per Serving! Can this recipe get any better? This is a must try!
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
- 1 cup sausage, browned and drained (I used Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Crumbles)
- ½ cup pepperoni slices
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Basil, Garlic, and Oregano diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella or Italian-blend cheese
- extra pepperoni for topping
- Add sausage, pepperoni, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, pasta and water to a large, 12-inch skillet. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to medium to medium-low, and simmer for 15 minutes until the liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Top evenly with cheese and extra pepperoni slices. Broil until the cheese is browned and bubbly, about 3 minutes.
In the next coming weeks, That’s My Pan!® is introducing new designs honoring the families of Firefighters, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, and Police Personnel.
We will let you know as soon as we launch our
“Those Who Serve” Artwork!
The easiest pork chop recipe imaginable, and soooo tasty! Our Personalized Glass Baking Dish works fantastic for the recipe. Add this try recipe to your must try list. Oh, and it’s family friendly!
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×13″baking dish. Our Personalized Glass Baking Dish works great!
- Rub pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, add chops, and brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Place onions in skillet, and cook until browned. Pour in mushroom soup and milk; stir until blended. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Arrange sliced potatoes evenly in prepared baking dish. Arrange chops on top of potatoes. Pour soup mixture over chops.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover, and bake 30 minutes more, or until potatoes are tender.
Cheesy. Chicken. Bacon. Broccoli. Pasta. Need I say more than these 5 words? This recipe has so much going for it and combines all these ingredients to make a creamy, mouth watering, dinner. Our Personalized Slotted Spoon from our 5-piece personalized Beechwood Set is the star of this recipe. This pasta was great as leftovers as well! Make a double batch to make sure you can enjoy it later too. Enjoy!
- 8 slices thick cut bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups diced onion (about 1 onion)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups broccoli florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can Ro-Tel tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz (about 3 cups) penne pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper, each
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large pot with high sides, or a dutch oven, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned and crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Remove to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. In the same pot with the bacon grease, arrange the chicken in a single layer. Cook for 5 minutes until golden and browned, flipping once halfway through. Remove with a slotted spoon to the plate with the bacon.
- If necessary, remove all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon grease from the pan. Increase heat to high, add the onions and broccoli, and cook until the onions are golden and brown, about 5-7 minutes. Decrease heat to low, add garlic and stir to combine until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove all the veggies to the plate with the chicken and bacon.
- Add the broth, Rotel, cream, pasta, salt, and pepper to the pot. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the chicken, bacon, and veggies back into the pot and stir to combine until heated through, 1-2 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the cheese and stir until smooth and melted. Serve and enjoy!!
Hope you all had a fantastic new year! We have some really exciting news for you. We are happy to introduce our new logo to kick off 2016.
We have lots of updates and improvements coming for our Fundraisers to make 2016 the best year yet! We also have plans for many new products. Make sure you are registered for your 2016 That’s My Pan! Personalized Fundraiser!
This Almond Bark Candy is one of our favorite Christmas Traditions to make. Our Personalized Cookie Tins are the perfect way to transport these for the holidays or give your home baked sweets as a gift too! Enjoy & Happy Holidays!
- 2 lbs. almond bark
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups rice krispies
- 3 cups Spanish peanuts
Melt almond bark over low heat & add peanut butter. Pour mixture over rest of ingredients which have been tossed together in large bowl. Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool & enjoy!